Engage ALL Participants
Support our QP Community by Empowering Families
Create Critical Thinkers
Teach with High Expectations
We believe that high expectations for teachers and students are essential for all students to grow socially, emotionally, physically, and academically. Learning will be personalized and aligned with the state standards in order to build critical thinkers. We believe that building a school community requires all participants to understand and take responsibility for their roles. We will have honest, effective communication that advocates for ALL Queen Palmer students, staff, and families. We will empower our families by collaborating with parents and community to provide necessary resources to create a positive home-school connection.
Queen Palmer Expectations
- Everyone is Welcome
- Everyone Reads (15-20 minutes each night)
- Everyone is Connected to the Internet
- Students attend school every day and are on time!
- Every Parent Knows their Child’s Teacher
- Parents and Teachers Interact and Partner for the Achievement of Students