Welcome to Queen Palmers Registration Page
Did you know Queen Palmer Elementary School is a safe and welcoming school right in your neighborhood? Queen Palmer is a national Capturing Kids’ Hearts Showcase School focused on high academic expectations while helping scholars learn accountability for their actions.
We partner with families in their child’s education and offer the following:
- Free school supplies and backpacks for every student, every year
- iPads for all Kinder-1st grade students and Laptops for all 2nd – 5th-grade students
- High expectations for academic and social-emotional outcomes for all students.
Additionally, we offer the following before/after-school clubs, extending the school day from 7:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.:
- Student leadership learning academy
- Art Club
- Sports Challenge
- Sphero/Robotics STEM
- Kids in Motion
- Homework Club
- Student Council/YES Club
- Co-ed basketball team
- Early Birds Tutoring
- Kids on Bikes
ARE YOU INTERESTED IN FINDING OUT MORE ABOUT QUEEN PALMER ELEMENTARY SCHOOL?
USE THE FORM ON THE RIGHT TO SCHEDULE A TOUR.
Applications are now being accepted. Space is limited and we encourage you to submit an application to hold your spot at Queen Palmer Elementary. We look forward to welcoming you to our school!
Requirements for Enrollment
A parent or guardian must enroll a student in District 11. Along with a completed pre-enrollment form for each student you will need to provide the following:
- Parent ID
- Verification of child’s birth date (birth certificate, passport or military ID-if military ID shows date of birth)
- Immunization records (click here) for more information on immunization requirements and where to obtain immunizations)
- Proof of residency (click here) for a list of acceptable documents)
- If student is not living with both biological parents, a copy of legal paperwork (custody/guardianship) may be necessary
- If student has an Individualized Education Plan (IEP) for special education services, a copy of the current/latest plan
- Name and address of student’s previous school to request academic records
How to Enroll